Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Sopranos Finale

Is it just me or was that the worst series finale ever? I was so tired tonight, dozing off, fighting to stay awake for all the excitement. (Normally, I would pay to be dozing off so early but, I didn't want to take a chance on hearing what happened before I saw it.) Then the whole episode seemed pretty slow, finally, we're near the end. I'm on the edge of my seat, trying to decide if Meadow will be capped or spared due to her lack of parking skills. I think everyone that comes through the door of the diner is going to take out the whole family, then nothing. NOTHING. I was so pissed. I thought for a minute that my DVR locked up at the most crucial point of the evening, then I see credits. CREDITS. Still not believing it, I rewind and watch again, I go on-line to find out what I missed and it's still NOTHING. I'm so disappointed. I can't believe I missed sleep for that.

No comments:

Google
'What can I do?' - SiCKO

Matthew 25:31-46

34 Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.'

37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?

38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?

39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?'

40 And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'