Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BREAKING NEWS: Rosie's Daughter Plays Dress Up


It's absolutely ridiculous that a little girl playing dress up is "breaking news". BFD. If this were your son or mine, no one would even notice. But, a little girl, especially Rosie's little girl, well, this is an outrage! She must be stopped!

I would be willing to bet money if Rosie weren't so politically active (if Republicans weren't scared to death of her), you would have never even seen this photo. Unless, of course, you read her blog... where you would also see the same little girl in a dozen different costumes! Funny how none of those made the evening news.

My sister and I used to play "Cops & Robbers" and "Cowboys & Indians" all the time. People really need to lighten up.

read more | digg story

No comments:

Google
'What can I do?' - SiCKO

Matthew 25:31-46

34 Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.'

37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?

38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?

39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?'

40 And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'