Friday, April 27, 2007

Faux News

Last night I watched a documentary that left me completely stunned. "Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism" really opened my eyes to what goes on with the "news" today. How is it possible for one man to own and control such a huge percentage of our media?! Even worse, he encourages twisting words, lies, omissions and outright propaganda to put his personal slant on the news. I don't have much time to elaborate but wanted to at least add the link to watch this movie for free. Please make time to view and let me know what you think. Does anyone else find this scary? If you do, please look at this of just a "few" of the other things this guy owns...

Myspace.com
20th Century Fox
20th Century Fox Espanol
20th Century Fox Television
Fox Studios Australia
Fox Studios LA
Fox Studios Baja
Fox Television Studios
Fox Broadcasting Company
Fox Sports Australia
Fox Television Stations
Fox Movie Channel
Fox News Channel
Fox Sports Espanol
Fox Sports Net
Fox Sports World
FUEL
FX
National Geographic Channel
SPEED Channel
DIRECTV
FOXTEL
New York Post

No comments:

Google
'What can I do?' - SiCKO

Matthew 25:31-46

34 Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,

36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.'

37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?

38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?

39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?'

40 And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.'